Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birdwatching in Puerto Rico









Bill Harvey, a bird watching guest of ours, wrote to ask how we were doing after the rains. I told him we were fine and that he should check out my blog but please excuse the bird pictures. Bill sent me some great pictures, so here they are....most are from TJ Ranch; 2 are from El Yunque. Come and bird watch at TJ Ranch.
www.tjranch.com

Please excuse the layout...I can't seem to move the pictures like I want to....I hope you can click on the pictures so you can see them full size. They're really beautiful!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Those photos are so cool. I can only imagine how beautiful these creature look in person.

Joan, my friend Deb would totally flip when she see this blog entry. I emailed it to her. She loves to birdwatch. I think if she does go to Puerto Rico she might not want to return home just like Ron did when we first visit remember.

Ah, thank you for making the first visit so special. It was magical. We can't get enough of Puerto Rico and your place is truly a secret hide away. We enjoyed it.